Oprah & Dan Pink on Super Soul Podcast…Makeover update too!

READ TO BOTTOM for a SUPER SPECIAL GIFT!!! CANDY is the winner!!!!

I love the Oprah is talking to Dan Pink about his book A Whole New Mind, Why Right Brainers will Rule the Future!

Dan Pink endorsed my book (his “blurb” is on the back cover) The Artist Within, A Guide to Becoming Creatively Fit, so I am a HUGE fan! LOL

Dan is a professed “left brainer” which makes his musings on the significance and power of right brain thinking right now super enlightening.
What Dan is talking about with Oprah is EXACTLY why myself and my Creatively Fit Coaches do what we do–we exercise your right brain muscle so that you can develop ALL the benefits he and Oprah explore here in this podcast. ENJOY!
…and when you finish, take action right away to get your right brain activated and FIT!!!
NOW…the latest from my Freya Home Makeover Series! It is AH-mazing what has come together since October 19th, 2018!!!
Be sure to watch the BEFORE video and everything in between HERE on YouTube.
It’s a home makeover that is teaching me about the INNER makeover…

heARTfully,

P.S. Please comment below to share what “makeover” you are looking forward to in 2019!! 2019 promises to be a big year of FRUITION for you since you have been doing “the work.” Yay! When you comment you enter to win a signed copy of my latest book RISE ABOVE, Free Your Mind One Brushstroke at a Time! Check it out on Amazon HERE. It makes great gifts! (for those of you outside of the U.S. I will gift you the digital version of the book!) CANDY is the winner! Thank you all for your comments.

P.P.S GIFT! GIFT!

TAKE ACTION to get your Right Brain engaged & working it’s magic for you! Receive 50% OFF my online course The Super Soul Flow Meditation Course with coupon code: IAMSUPERSOUL at checkout.

Click the image below to take the 1st LESSON for FREE (just scroll to bottom of page and click preview buttons) and then sign up for 50% off using the code IAMSUPERSOUL at checkout. Expires midnight Sunday, Decemeber 10th–so take action NOW. Muah!

Recent Posts
Showing 25 comments
  • karen colson

downsizing, simplifying, clarifying…living in simple abundance – my 2019 path..

• Whitney Freya

Thank you, Karen! Sounds awesome!!

• Dana Jones

I am hoping for a creative makeover. I realized how I have been holding myself, and I need to release those burdens.

• Whitney Freya

Creative makeover sounds amazing!!! Yes! No more holding back! Follow that first instinct–that “Ooooh! I want to do that” kind of energy. Ok?? Promise? xoxoxo Whitney Freya

• Allison

In 2019 I am looking forward to continuing to make over myself, after 5 really tough years, I feel I am ready for new beginnings and forgivenesses. I am realising that forgiving is for me, and it won’t make me less strong, the fact is I may have enough strength already. I have not been good at letting go, now I see that it’s something I should embrace. 🌻

• Whitney Freya

The tough years come before the good ones! I hear ya! Let’s ring in the good years! And so it is. Thank you, Allison! Whitney Freya

• Kate

Whitney, great video. I LOVE the views from your new home! Did you notice the deer outside your living room window? They were so beautiful in the snow. For this coming year I want to deep dive more & be more soul oriented. I’ve been getting caught up in daily responsibilities and holiday prep lately and not attending to my creative needs: artmaking, working on my book etc. I want to somehow live more intentionally & certainly less fearfully. I love the idea of the altars & letting them reveal where they want to be. I’m going to try that. Thank You!

• Whitney Freya

Thank you, Kate! I don’t think I did notice the deer at the time, but they are around ALL the time! I love your intentions and the altar process is truly awesome! Keep me posted! Whitney Freya

• Candy Adamczak

Makeover for my house…its been over 20 years and needs a face lift. Growing my eclectic business which involves Reiki, conflict management, mindfulness, leadership development, vision boards, painting with emotion (which was prompted in me because of your musings at the New Eyes/New Vision event in Taos, NM…thank you!) I have your book and love it. If I win a signed copy I would gift the other copy to a friend. Your new home is coming along magnificently.

• Whitney Freya

Hi, Candy! Thank you so much! Your business sounds amazing. Share yourself with the world!!!! xoxo Whitney Freya

• Whitney Freya

Hi, Candy!!! You are the WINNER!!! I use my pendulum and it went crazy over your name! Congratulations!!! I’ll email you… xoxo Whitney Freya

• Paulissa Kipp

I am working on making over my health, communication, creative practices and getting my sacred work out into the world. And the tapestry of self love runs through all of those.

Sounds perfect, Paulissa! LOVE you good, sister!!!! xoxo Whitney Freya

• Anna

Right now I am in the process of running quite a few projects (improving health, starting a creative business, home makeover, SEX LIFE makeover). I started these this year. I believe I need a “completion” makeover. 😉

• Whitney Freya

Awesome, Anna! It is significant that you are even aware of what you want to improve. Way to go! I will visualize you feeling complete. And so it is. A’Ho! Whitney Freya

• Camille

Hi, Whitney! Thanks for the post of the Super Soul podcast with Dan Pink! Being at the very tail end of the baby boomers group, I cannot tell you how much his talk validated exactly how I feel and the drive I have to be a change maker in the world. His comment about Standford grads giving copies of his book to their parents is exactly what I am going to do. Growing up I wanted to be an artist, and while my mom always loved my art she told me I would never make it and to pick a job in an office or other traditional job so I would have a secure income. It was like the rug was pulled out from under me, and my dream never became reality until 2010, and even then it was in again off again because I allowed myself to falter due to lack of environmental support. This last April, I quit my corporate job, and have taken all the classes I can to help me hone my Intuitive art skills and learn about the business end of art. You are the first one of the three artists I began to follow in this journey, and you inspire me! You are doing all the things I wanted to do my whole life, and now in 2019 I am implementing all I learned so that I can help others realize their own infinite Divinity and purpose! To also teach the young ones these lessons so they can grow up knowing they can achieve their dreams and their right brain mentality can and will change the world! Much love and gratitude to you and all you do! 💕🙏🏻🌸

• Whitney Freya

Go, Camille!I just went to your site and your paintings are gorgeous and clearly inspired! I have seen you a lot on FB…thank you for following and for receiving my messages. It is a joy to share with you! Whitney Freya

• Nadia

THIS! Amazing! Incredible and so so on par with your teachings!

Right!? Thank you, Nadia! Whitney

• Hennie

Hello Whitney, thank you for your inspiring vlogs and meditations! I recently discovered you. In 2019 I hope to find a way to ‘make over’ my energysystem (chakra’s). Healing and cleansing from within, to remove the darkness, take back my personal power and let my colors shine brightly again. Inspired by you, I now try to find my way in through paint and colors. Wishing you Happy Holidays! With love 🙏✨

• Whitney Freya

Hennie, It is so nice to meet you! Thank you for your comments. Your intention sounds lovely. Thank you for receiving my offerings and I wish you much peace, joy and love in 2019! Whitney Freya

• JoAnn

woohoo Whitney! thank you for sharing the journey~ what a joy over the years ~ and now the unfolding of your next chapter ~ and amazing! new home. aho sister!
    love love love

• Whitney Freya

Hi, JoAnn! Thank you for always being a source of inspiration for me!!! Sending you lots of love! Whitney Freya

• Hendrika

Hello Whitney, first I want to thank you for your inspiring vlogs! I recently discovered you! 😊
    In 2019 I will keep working on finding a way to ‘make over’ my energysystem, which became so disordered this year. I need cleansing and healing from within, remove negativity and take back my personal power so my energy can flow well and my colors can shine brightly again. Inspired by your vlogs I have just started to work with paint and colors to find my way back in and reconnect with my true Self.
    Wishing you Happy Holidays! Warm greetings 🙏✨