Are you a Creative Pioneer?

Welcome to the pARTy! I get pretty fired up in this video. Can’t wait to read your impressions in the comments below…

I read in the book, Return of the Bird Tribes, that we are only trapped by our ideas!

I don’t know about you, but I am fully committed to living from a place of personal freedom in this lifetime. That means I get to CREATE my own ideas.

Do you feel this way too?

You can watch this entire painting come into being when you log in at www.Nexus.WhitneyFreya.com. Click on the Elemental Painting Group.

For example, there used to be the idea that women shouldn’t vote.

Hah! Silly, right? But that was the truth back then.

What current ideas are going to get the “Hah!” in a decade or two and WHO is going to create the new ideas that become the new reality in this New Earth!? YOU! Me! Creative Pioneers!

I have talked to a lot of mothers, myself being the mother of three teens (!!! how did that happen!), about what motherhood looks like in the “new paradigm.” We are preparing our kids for a very different world and it is open to a very different kind of parenting. My new idea is that parents who live “outside the box” travel across boundaries, both literally and figuratively, are preparing our kids better for a world of constant change than the traditional parenting story, or idea.

AND there is a group of us, over 160 strong all around the world who have joined forces and united under the full color flag of Creative Pioneer-dom as Creatively Fit Coaches. Maybe you would like to read more or apply HERE.

Please share below a NEW idea that is getting you pretty fired up right now!?

Thank you for visiting me here!

heARTfully,

Whitney-Freya-Signature

Recommended Posts
Showing 18 comments
  • Leanne

YES!!! And didn’t the Dalai Lama make a comment about 5 yrs ago that the Western woman will save the world? Of course we will!

• Whitney Freya

Yes, he did! Thanks, Leanne!!!! Whitney Freya

• Donna

Thank you for your generous spirit!! You have fired me up for this. I need to bushwhack my way out of my left brain ASAP!!!

• Whitney Freya

Hi, Donna! Yes! Yes! Your right brain wants to PLAY with your left! They really do love each other. Ha ha! Keep me posted! Whitney Freya

• Leanne

OMG yes, Whitney and Donna! I’ve known Whitney a long time and have been beating myself up to pull my right brain to the forefront and push my over-bearing left brain to the back. HOWEVER, it has only recently clicked that my left brain is also needed to live a fully intuitive, creative life. “They want to play together” – LOVE THAT!!!

• Whitney Freya

Hi, Leanne! Love to you! See you soon in CO! Woohooooo! Whitney

• Michelle Walker

hi Whitney – YES, YES, YES. I love your spirit and heart. I get such energy and support from your messages. I feel this is such great timing – I am on the path to growing my coaching business this coming year and stepping away from all the busy travel of consulting work… as much as I LOVE taking my visual thinking skills to the world, I need to stay grounded and have more stillness – time on my farm. From that energy and that place, I know I can make the BIG CHANGE I am craving. thank you for your message, much love, Michelle x

• Whitney Freya

I am so excited for the change you are creating in your #artlife! Thank you for sharing, Michelle! Hope to see that lovely land where you live someday! Whitney Freya

• Sue Martin

Yes! Your life’s work is so inspiring – thank you for the help in reaching for all that I have to give!

• Whitney Freya

Hi, Sue! Thank you so much! I LOVE LOVE getting to share the heART of this message with you! Whitney

• Bonnie

Seeking rejuvenation…inspired by all…big magic will happen. 🙂

• Whitney Freya

Yes! Yes! Bonnie…and YOU are the Big Magic maker!!! ~Whitney

• Tayanna

Whitney you have been a big inspiration for me this year. Now a dream is coming true, I was given a picture (literally) and am in the process of opening my little ART studio! A few of us painted there today for the first time 😀 Some of the ‘business’ stuff is still being worked out. However the creative vision has been there since as far back as I can remember. Today someone slid a card under my door with congratulations for “Daring Greatly.” Yowzaaaa! 2016 is going to be all new. Yes! Thank you so much for all You Are!! 💓

• Whitney Freya

Tayanna, That is so exciting!!!! Congratulations! Please keep me posted. I want to cheer you on in 2016! Whitney

• Mivi

You do inspire me with your energy, your enthusiasm, your conviction!! I would love to create the life I dream and to be able to live in abundance creating art and sharing it with the world. I am taking the steps with you…. Thank you for your heART.

• Whitney Freya

Thank you, Mivi! The world needs you and your passion! We can do it together! Sound good? Have you checked out http://whitneyfreya.com/creatively-fit ? It is an incredible community and training! ~Whitney Freya

• Bonnie B.

I love your spirit about life and all that you do. It is so nice to hear others speak about how we all are responsible for creating the life we want.

• Whitney Freya

Thank you, Bonnie! Love your email…Kali has taught me a lot! Love to you, Whitney Freya